Monday, March 31, 2008

March

Hello Everyone!!

This month has been really busy. From work to (you guessed it) more work. Oh yeah, my calling of course. I finally got a laptop. Yay!!!! I treat it like I treat my car. With TLC. Its kind of hilarious. My friend Candace was asking me what I got for Easter and I told her TLC. But, what's even funnier (yes I created a new word. Its a monday) is that I thought my cup of water was all gone. I tipped it over and found out that it wasn't. Boy was my clothes and chair wet. Oh yeah can't forget my desk. I had to stand up to work a bit. At least I'm not to worried. he,he!! Just from that I know that my brother Alex is going to have a hey day with this one for a while. He still has blackmail on me. My whole family does. Its crappy if you ask me.

I had a 50's party and it was quite awesome! Just some good old times.

Its been okay with my brother and sister-in-law living with me. No fights quite yet. I'm just sooo busy with my finanical insurance that I'm not that free anymore. I come home to eat of course. But, I've been working on going to the gym once a week. Then, not only that but other awesome things. I've been taking an awesome insitute class and its helped me in so many ways! Whooo!!!!

That's about it for March.

No comments: