So, I went to church yesterday and noticed that my best friend had red hair. Well, even though she looks awesome with her red hair it wasn't suppose to be red. She has blonde hair naturally and she just wanted to get highlights. Well, not to laugh at what happened. She went to the salon and a chinese lady did her hair. The thing is that her english was broken. So she was hard to understand. Well, as my best friend was telling me this story (I was worried yet laughing sort of) it reminded me of when I got my nails done by a lady that didn't speak english well either. I asked for a french pedicure and got fake nails. I didn't want fake nails. I love the nails that I have. I usually just have them paint my nails. All I could think was dejvu. lol!!!!! Sorry it just came to mind. hehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!
Okay, besides telling you this story I have good news! I finally have a FHE partner! Yay!!!! I'm very excited about that.
Also, a while back I was talking to another best friend of mine. I was really frustrated with guys at the time and telling her about how frustrated I was. She mentioned this friend that I was friends with. I'm not that close nor do I hang out with him. But she was asking me how this guy friend was. I had to tell her that I really don't see him. She had to remind me its my guy friend that while he was on his mission he sent me a picture of a bug. Yeah, that's another story that I'm not telling. Anywho, she wanted me to see how he was doing by just randomly showing up at his house. (Yeah, like I would do that. Can I say creepy?!?) Well, on saturday I went to the store to get some nail polish and a desert for my mom and myself. Well, I saw him. All, I can say I was in my pjs and my glasses. EEEEEKKKK! So I didn't talk to him. Okay, I haven't seen him for a long time. The last thing I want is to be in glasses and my pjs at the store. So, I tried to hurry but I think he noticed me. I was too embarrsed. Maybe because I thought he was attractive a long time ago. Well when he was on a mission so it made it a bit diffcult for me. lol!!
No comments:
Post a Comment