Hey Guys!
So its the middle of October already. Gesh, how time flies by. I still have my calling though I'm thinking about asking to get released and get a new calling. I have been really busy with work. Its really funny though. The last 3 fridays of this month I get off. This friday I have a training class that I am required to go to. Its an all day thing. Then, next friday is my birthday and my boss demanded that I have my birthday off. Awesome boss if you ask me. Then the last friday is Halloween and I get it off so I can prepare for my Halloween party. If you ask me I've been really busy with my life.
Last saturday I did go on a date. Yes, its true. Even someone like me went on a date. lol! It was an awesome date I have to say so myself. I didn't feel pressured at all. I got to know my friend Aaron a little more. However, there is nothing that you need to get all excited about. He's just a friend. I was helping my friends out. I do have to point out that he got brownie points for opening the door for me everytime. He wouldn't let me out of the car because he wanted to open the door. Then after an event was done he opened my door. All I can say is that he is going to make any girl lucky. Just not me. If only guys could think that and open doors for their dates. That would be so awesome! Oh what was really funny was after the date I was locked out of my house! I had to call my parents to let me in. What's funny about it is that the garage door was giving me troubles so Aaron's friend Nate tried to get in and got locked in. I had to wait for my mom to let me in then open the garage door to let him out. It was really funny if I say so myself.
I do feel a little relaxed however recently. Yesterday I went to church and of course felt the spirit. Not only that but I finally got the courage to talk to this guy I am interested in. I feel really shy around guys who I find attractive. Its been a horrible habit since I can remember. But, its really not a big deal anymore. I can just talk to the guy now without worrying.
I did go to choir practice yesterday and had to sing a solo in a way. I use to be really good at singing and was even excited when I had a chance to sing a solo. But now a days, I get all shy about it. Once again, me being shy. I'm trying to get out of it. I really am. But I did survive. I did have a little help though from my friend Heather. Thank goodness for friends right?!?
Well, nothing more has happened yet....my family got pictures taken. I will post some of those up. Well, okay that's about it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment