I am still umemployed yet I am still looking.
My brother, sister-in-law and nephew came and stayed over the holidays. I got to spoil my nephew like crazy!! I got a ton of Christmas presents including homemade chocolates. Yum!! It was really good to see my brother and his family. What is awesome is that he's going to be done with medical school and he's going to be in his residency. I'll have to call him a doctor. Man, I don't know if I can call my brother a doctor. To me he'll always be a goober. lol!!
New Year's eve I spent time with a few of my friends. We went to watch the U basketball game then went to party at the insitute. It was a lot of fun! Meeting new people. Helping a friend out with a guy. Then I went to Trisha's place for a little bit then I went home to sleep.
That's about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment