My best friend Ashley and I coming back from seeing the Draper Temple
So, I've already been to the Draper open house. I feel so blessed that we have another temple in Utah first and formost! Secondly, I'm so excited to be volunteering on President's Day! If you haven't seen the temple I recommend that you do. Its so beautiful on the inside and out! When I went to the open house I wanted to take a picture of the outside of the temple but, I can't quite yet. I was a bit sad. :( The temple is soooo beautiful that I can't wait to go to do sealings and sessions in the temple. I still love the Jordan River temple though. The Jordan River temple has special meaning to me. Its the temple that I was sealed to my family and also the temple I received my endowments. Like I said before I can't wait until President's Day when I get to volunteer! Seeing the Draper temple was not just exciting to see but also a peaceful feeling to me. When I went I didn't dress in my Sunday best cuz I heard that its okay if I wore nice pants. I did but when I went with my best friend she was wearing a skirt and all the other women there were wearing a skirt. I felt a little out of the loop! lol!!
Well, I'll keep ya posted on everything!
1 comment:
Maybe you can get married there, provided you're still worthy...
Keep 4 on the floor!
Post a Comment