Monday, March 3, 2008

Feburary

Hey All!

So, this month flew by fast! I'm still employed which is so awesome! I really love my job! I spent some time decorating the office. I have pictures and a bamboo plant. Well, I came close to kill the plant. lol! I really can't take care of plants. I thought a bamboo plant would do the trick but was I wrong. I got a new hairdo. Its short and still red. I have the layers going on in my hair and I seem to flip my hair out. I will sometime take a picture of my new hair do so you can see it.

I still have the same calling in my single's ward. I still attend the same ward also. I'm the FHE leader. Boy, is that calling stressful!! Just trying to get people to come then, finding out that the groups are changing to 8 groups instead of 4. Gesh, then the planning and all. You think that I'd be professional and not have troubles. But, I do.

Gesh, then I found out that my brother Trent and my sister-in-law McKenzie are moving into my parents house for a while so they can save up on buying a house. When I found out I wasn't as thrilled as you think that I'd be. They're going to take the spare bedroom downstairs. I feel very comfortable with my sort of apartment downstairs. I have my own bedroom and bathroom. Oh yeah and family room. Now, I have to deal with giving up certain things now. If you've seen King of Queens then you're going to have a laugh. My sister-in-law kind of reminds me of Carrie sometimes. But don't quote me on that. McKenzie knows that because of my brother Alex. So, I'm just afraid that I'll step on her feet not meaning to. But, its not forever. Just for three months I think.

I'm not dating anyone at this point. Yeah, there are interests but I'm doing nothing much. I'm just working on other important things in life. If a guy wants to take me on a date then he'll ask. If not then I'll be fine. Then, all the weddings coming up. Gesh, I'll be out of money in May. lol!

Well, that's about it for now. (well for Feb)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny and cute! Keep up your blogging!
Mom