Friday, June 20, 2008

A scare

Hey All!!

As hard as this may be I have to tell it. I have to go to the doctor again today. I went yesterday cuz, I've been feeling a sharp pain on my side. I have to go for an ultrasound. Just to make sure its nothing serious. My awesome doctor; Dr. Priest told me that I might have ovarian cysts. No, I'm not pregant. Even though some of you like my brother would think so. I really need to get this done though. That way I can really find out what's making me ill. If it is ovarian cysts I've heard that I can take birth control pills. Now, as tempting as that may sound, I've been on birthcontrol pills when I was a teenager. Its not that fun at all. My cramps get worse when I take those pills. I'll let you all know how it goes once I know what it is.

No comments: