Monday, July 14, 2008

Update

Hey All!!

I have the update on my health scare. I went to the doctor's office and the doctor thought that I might have ovarian cysts. But, since the scare and finding out I don't have pain that much anymore. Just the pain was crappy.

I am really excited to see Carrie Underwood in concert in November. Yay!! Also, I've been having to do my calling all by myself. Pretty lame if you ask me. My partner has been vacationing. I told him yesterday that when he gets back from his vacations he'll have to be the responsible one. Not me. Hey, sometimes I just need a break.

I've been thinking of looking for a new ward. I haven't yet cuz, I still think that I have this calling that I need to fullfill. I haven't accomplished my calling yet. As soon as I feel that I have I'll be looking for a new ward. I guess its time for a change. I'll just have to see in time.

Well that's about it for right now.

No comments: