Hi Everyone!
I'm so excited to let you all know about this month. So much has happened. First I went to Lagoon with my friends and finally faced my fear of the Farris Wheel. Let me just say when I was a little girl I rode the Farris Wheel alot until all of my brothers ruined it for me. When I was on the top of the wheel with all three of my stupid brothers I've had memories of them spinning the wheel really fast. To fast that I was afraid that I was going to fall off! Now, how scary is it for a little girl to live this memory (Trisa I give you permission to yell at my brother for me.) especially a small little girl. They terrified me to much that since they did that I've been afraid of the Farris Wheel ever since. Well, I went on it and yelled at my friend for spinning the wheel really fast. One of my best friends Ashley told Bo to stop because she didn't want me to cry. I guess I was in tears but I don't remember being in tears. I was just mad at him for a while. Because he reminded me of all three of my brothers! Other than that I had a good time. I was really tired though.
Then what was a big shocker to me was I was just sitting on the bench yesterday in sacrament. The guys forgot to get bread so the bishop came up and said I'm going to have some sisters come up while we wait for the bread and have them sing Come Come Ye Saints. He called name after name said Tori Miller so I thought man I'm safe. I even said to Amber my best friend that was a close one for me. Well, after I thought that he said my name. A group of us had to sing the whole song! What's worse is that they got the bread as soon as we were together ready to sing. All I can say is LAME!!! But I guess that's what I get right?!?!
Well, everything is going well with me though. However, things with my mom are taking its toll. There are some things that I don't want to tell my mother. Even if I tell my mom I have to repeat them over again. Three times to be exact!! Its pretty bad. So, there are things that I'd rather not tell her. Oh yeah I got glasses.
No comments:
Post a Comment