Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Good News!!!

Hey everyone!!

Good news, I got a letter already and they are going to give me unemployment. They are going to start from the week I was discharged. Its going to be 24 weeks of unemployment. My dad calucated it and I'll be getting unemployment until March. Perfect, because I'm searching and that will give me time. I will be able to get my car and my bills paid off. Whoooo!!

Also, today I went to a job interview. Here's to hoping! But, I dunno if I will get the job or not.

I know that the Lord has been blessing me all my life and continues to bless me. Just the other day I was reading my patricartical blessing and it helped me. I've been having a hard time sleeping at night. But with reading my blessing and having my dad give me a father's blessing; I just lost hope I guess. But the Lord is on my side and will continue to be on my side no matter what. I'll let you know when I get a job. I feel that this has been a learning experience and also that things will be turning out for the better soon.

Well, here's the update.

1 comment:

Cami Sullivan said...

yay!! i'm happy for you!!!!