Monday, December 1, 2008

The Hearing

Today was the hearing over the phone. I've been getting a bit nervous about it. Just the rehashing and all. My parents of course were their for me. They kept on saying that the company wouldn't be on the call. But as soon as I called the judge got my old boss on the phone. Boy was I just in a bad mood. Grrrrrrrrr!!!! Well, it turns out that we said what needed to be said and now its in the judge's hand. Well more the Lord's hand. Plan B if I don't get unemployment is work for the goverment on a temp basis. My aunt works with the goverment and said that they have some temp basis jobs. So, I'm going to try that out so, at least I will keep my car. Cuz, that's the last thing I wanna lose. That is if unemployement doesn't go through. One is hoping. I will of course keep on trying to find a simple job.

Which gets me to another point. I wanna try to study photography and become a photographer. That's my first thought. But we will see right?!? Well, I gotta run but as soon as I find out what the verdit is I will let you know. Wish me the best of luck and pray for me.

No comments: