Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sad News

So, I'm so sorry that I have been slacking on the blog. So much has happened that's good and bad. I'm still unemployed but I'm on unemployment benefits still until October I think so that's good! But, I'm not going to give up on finding a job though. I'm going to get one even if it kills me. Also, I did go and see my brother Alex graduate from med school and visited his family for a week. Which was really good. Congrats Alex, can't wait to see you guys in Memphis! Now, I'm going to tell ya something but make it fast due to I don't want to make this a big deal. Because first its bad news and recent bad news but also just in case someone reads it I don't want this person to be thinking that I haven't progressed. But I have an ex now. Yeah, I'm single again. He's the one that broke it off. I'm dealing with it of course to the best of my ability. I have progressed though. Sometimes its hard but I have good and bad days. But my friends are a big support right now. Of course they don't want to see me upset, I think its cuz they are just a little overprotective over me. But that's a good thing. I don't regret being in that relationship cuz I did learn a lot. Who knows what the future will bring. I might find a rich doctor and marry him. haha!! That or this might be an opportunity to work on myself and see what happens you know. There is a lot in store for me so who knows what will happen. But I do know that the Lord is blessing me. But yeah, I'm trying to remain optimstic and who knows what the Lord will give me. Maybe another opportunity with my ex maybe even an opportunity with someone else. Anywho, that's about it. I'll post about St. Louis later. I actually have things to do. :)

No comments: