Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thank Goodness for a Doctor in the family!

Hey everyone!

So, I'm so grateful to have a brother who decided on becoming a doctor. Especially when I can ask him medical questions and it doesn't cost me a cent! Since money for me is very limited right now (yes once I get a job I'll hopefully have health insurance again) its pretty nice. Just this morning I really felt sick and I couldn't get out of my bed. I was in so much pain. The pain was below my belly button and I didn't know what type of pain that was. Last time I had that type of pain, the pain was like that but on my side. Turned out that I had ovalvarine cyst. Not so pleasant to have. Very horrible if you ask me. Well, it turns out that I asked my brother and he said that it wasn't that. So, I was happy to hear that. Whooo!!!! But he said that it was something else and he told me to take some IB profien. Which is good to hear also! I'm doing good though. I got to get up for a while but its back so that stinks. :( Oh well.

No comments: