Monday, July 6, 2009

Racoon Face

Sorry about the picture being sideways. I tried to fix it and couldn't




Hey everyone!





So time has past by so fast for me. It seems like yesterday I was just wondering what to do with my life. So much has happened. I am still unemployed. But I haven't stopped looking. I know I'll get a job soon. I've made so much progress in my life. I don't regret anything in my life because I've learned so much. Every year I make a goal so I can say hey look this year I accomplished something big. I always say I need to accomplish it before my birthday. This year I'm turning the big 25! So I thought hey I should go do a session in every temple in Utah before my birthday rolls around. So if anyone wants to do a session, please let me know. I did get sunburned on my face but I look like a raccon now. haha!! I've also made a big decision that will help me in so many ways. I've decided to change wards. I found a ward that I'm going to start going to. But I have to postpone it cuz, first I have to speak on this following sunday and secondly I dunno if any of you know this but, I'm seeing a counsler right now. He's helping me cope with things that I need help with. I consider going to a counsler as a tender mercy from the Savior. Even if someone can give advice, no one can fully understand it more than a counsler. That is what they are there for. I won't go into details, but I've noticed since going to him I've been getting back into the groove of things. I'm back to myself again and I'm taking life as an adventure. My theory is what you're feeling verses what someone else is telling you can be something different go with what you want to go with. The spirit will help you understand. I've been leaning on the spirit a lot. What I've been told from that spirit and what others say are completely different. Who knows what life will bring. I still firmly believe in what I've said before. So we will see. I do know that I'm going back to school in the fall. So I'm happy about that. :)

No comments: