Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What I'm worth

First I am enjoying my new ward. Its so awesome with the people I'm getting to know. I've already made a friend who's been there for me when I need it. In fact, with her help and help of others I've realized something. How much I really am worth. Yeah, I still firmly sit on what I believe but with my ex being a stupid right now and not wanting to have anything to deal with me I'm just trying to stay busy and enjoy life. That's all I can do. That is the way I can be patient with him. That's the way I can grow and he can find more things about me attractive. It was hard yesterday when I went to FHE and saw him. He's not in my ward but the same stake. So it was both a little odd on the both of us. I kept on looking at him and he was looking at me too. I think the same amount I was. Then to see two girls flirt with him made me get a little uneasy. But to see a little smile back after a girl flirted with him was the ticket to get me unsettled. In fact, if another friend didn't help me and have gotten me to talk to another guy in front of him and also get a soccer ball for me to kick I think I would of gotten a little sad right there. So many people in this new ward I'm in really care about me and see what I'm worth deep down. Something my ex isn't seeing right now. But I know that he will realize it in the future and come back to me. Pretty much do the chasing again. But I know what I'm worth now. I'm worth more than he thinks I'm worth. If he had to guts to be a jerk in front of me then look at me every time he had a chance to see if I was looking at him; he has something coming to him. When he tries to contact me I'm not going to reply back. I'm going to have him miss me so much. To much that he thinks about me. I want him to realize how much I'm worth. I want him to see what everyone has been telling me over and over again. But in his own time though.

No comments: