Thursday, July 23, 2009

Can things get better?!?!

Just more venting. I know everyone cares for me. They want the best and all. But I guess it frustrates me cuz when it comes to dating its different for everyone. Yeah, I like to vent and just vent is all. But I've been finding its better to listen to what you feel and what the counsler you have says. I'm just sick and tired of getting advice when I don't ask for it. Like I said I know everyone wants the best for me. But I'm trying to go with what I'm feeling. There are just some days where I just want to cry. I'm trying to really heal my heart. Yeah, I still think I've been told just to be patient with the guy and he'll come around. That I have to wait. My feelings for this guy will not change. I will give any guy a chance. Really. Just I don't see any guy asking me. I want to give every guy even Ryan a real chance. I don't want to be frusrated anymore. I don't feel that attractive. I wish there was a guy after me. I wish that I was back with my ex. I wish that I felt really important. Yeah, there are guys that I find attractive just I'm a traditonal girl. The guy has to ask me. I'm putting all this in the Lord's hand. But when the spirit is telling you to be patient for someone aren't you suppose to listen?

1 comment: