Just a thought,
I am just to nice to everyone? Sometimes I feel like I'm getting used because of how nice I am. That I care for everyone and once they are a part of my life I always want the best for them. Just once, I want to be appreciated for me and not how nice I am to everyone. It just goes back to the morals my parents taught me. Treat everyone the way you want to be treated. I don't want to feel like I'm being used. Yet for the past few times I have found out that I am. I'm not friends with one of my old friends anymore because we have differences. We fought cuz she thought she knew what I was thinking when she didn't. She's the type of person where it has to be her way and no one else's way. Since then I try to be friendly in front of her and she's a big fat brat back to me. Like I don't matter to her anymore.
Then with my ex, I sometimes think that I'm still being used. That he really still doesn't care about me. That I'm worth nothing to him. That he just wants to ignore me and not make any effort towards whatever he wants. That I try to extend a friendly face and I don't get one back. I try to be the mature one and he's being the immature one. Isn't it suppose to go both ways? Especially when you see each other? Isn't the other person suppose to extend a friendly gesture like I hi or even come over and see how you're doing? Instead I don't get anything like that. It makes me frusrated like he doesn't want to try and hence the reason why I don't think he sees how much I'm worth. I still feel the same way and sit firmly on it. Just he needs to see it for himself. Which I know that he will.
Which brings me to the point of I think I'm being way to nice to others if they treat me like I'm worth nothing. Just once I want to see people I know treat me with the respect I deserve. Will my ex ever mature and realize it?
No comments:
Post a Comment