Monday, August 10, 2009
Locked in the restraunt's bathroom
Wondering about the title? Haha!! I was at a restraunt on saturday and went to the restroom. Well I went in the stall and when I was done I tried to unlock the stall door but the latch wasn't working. So, I was stuck in the stall. A lot of things were going through my mind but the only thing I could think of is going underneath the door to get out. I was trying to think of other solutions but that was what I ended up doing. I waited for people to leave the bathroom, though one person was in a stall but wasn't looking. I think and I hope. haha!! Well, I got out of the stall and washed my hands. I told two of my friends I was with and they just laughed. Well, at the time I thought it was a little embarssing but you know its not really. Just something random that happened to me. haha!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment