Hi Everyone!
So you're proably wondering what's going on with me lately. Well, I'm still looking for a job sadly. But the Lord has blessed me with a lot of tender mercies. First the new ward I am in. I've made a big adjustment to going to a new ward. I don't mind the commute actually. I have a lot of friends in my new ward and everything with the change is going really well. The bishop told me that I'll be getting a calling and haven't yet. But my visiting teachers are awesome. One of them called me for an appointment and yet I haven't done my visit teaching. I should proably do that.
Then with the dating department, nothing much. I'm still very heartbroken. I go on dates when guys ask me but I really haven't gone on a lot. Dating is taking a back seat right now in my life. That part of my life is getting cut out of my life at the moment. I still miss my ex a lot. Just the little things trigger it. Dating is different for everyone. But I try to remain optimistic about my ex. No one knows him better that I know then myself. There is a reason why he thinks what he thinks at the moment. But I can't deny what I feel about him. It gets just a little hard when I see my ex on sunday and sometimes monday. Cuz, I know he notices me and we just stare at each other. But I always try to keep my promises. I promised myself that when he figures it out and tries his best to get me back I will give him another shot. Yeah, I have a date this saturday and so we will see what happen with this guy. But at the same time, I'm still holding things for my ex still. I firmly believe in it and I know he will when he's ready to admit to it. He's just not ready yet.
I am taking two insitute classes. One is a class I already took but I like it and the other one is called "Understanding Personal Revelation", from the class so far I enjoy it. Its really a good class. Cuz I want to understand personal revelation better. Though I know from the revelations I have its going to happen. I'm going against what others say to me but I have to believe in something different when its from the Lord.
So that's about it with me so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment